With more than 1.4 million visitors annually, the Detroit Zoo is the largest paid family attraction in Michigan. Enjoy a day full of attractions and experience 2,400 animals and 255 species. Stroll through the parks 125 acres of naturalistic habitats, showcasing the Western Lowland Gorilla, Red Panda, Amur Tiger and the White Rhinoceros and other favorites from the animal kingdom.
Detroit Zoo Package
Nourish your sense of natural wonder at the Detroit Zoo, a short 10-minute drive away. Enjoy hours of adventure and fun when you stay at The Westin Southfield Detroit.
- Two adult tickets to the Detroit Zoo ($28 value)
- Complimentary breakfast for two in Tango's Restaurant ($34 value)
- Additional zoo tickets may be purchased at the front desk
Travel Tip: Experience the Antarctic without leaving Michigan at the brand-new penguin conservation center featuring more than 80 penguins.
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LPPKG1. Valid for Thursday - Sunday arrivals.
- Adults (15+ years) $14
- Kids (2-14 years) $10
- Seniors (62+ years) $10
- Children (under 2 years) Free
- $6 per vehicle
- Arctic Cafe
- Safari Grill
- Pure Greens
The Detroit Zoo is located just east of our hotel. It is approximately a 10-minute drive from the hotel to the Zoo.
Directions from the hotel to the Detroit Zoo:
- Get on I-696 E from Northwestern Hwy
- Follow I-696 E to W 10 Mile Rd. Take exit 16 from I-696 E
- Continue on W 10 Mile Rd to your destination
Directions from the Detroit Zoo to the hotel:
- Get on I-696 W
- Follow I-696 W to W Eleven Mile Rd in Southfield. Take exit 11 from I-696 W
- Take Evergreen Rd and Town Center to your destination
Explore all 13 of the Detroit Zoo's diverse habitats during your next visit.
- African Forest
- African Grasslands
- American Grasslands
- Arctic Ring of Life
- Asian Forest
- Australian Outback
- Butterfly Garden
- River Otter Habitat
- Reptile Conservation Center
- Free-Flight Aerial
- National Amphibian Conservation Center
- Penguin Conservation Center
- Wildlife Interpretive Gallery