Attracting more than 1.4 million visitors annually, the Detroit Zoo is a truly beloved local attraction. The Westin Southfield Detroit places hotelguests a short drive away from the zoo, affording them seamless access to this unique 125-acre destination. Visit the zoo to experience 2,400 animals spread across 255 species, including the Western Lowland Gorilla, Red Panda, Amur Tiger and the White Rhinoceros.
Detroit Zoo Package
Benefit from our hotel's prime location near the Detroit Zoo and discover this one-of-a-kind attraction. Our Detroit Zoo package includes:
- Two adult tickets to the Detroit Zoo ($28 value)
- Complimentary breakfast for two in Tango's Restaurant ($34 value)
- Additional zoo tickets may be purchased at the front desk
Travel Tip: Experience the Antarctic without leaving Michigan at the brand-new penguin conservation center featuring more than 80 penguins.
Book online, or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LPPKG1. Valid for Thursday - Sunday arrivals.
- Adults (15+ years) $14
- Kids (2-14 years) $10
- Seniors (62+ years) $10
- Children (under 2 years) Free
- $6 per vehicle
- Arctic Cafe
- Safari Grill
- Pure Greens
The Detroit Zoo is located just east of our hotel. It is approximately a 10-minute drive from the hotel to the Zoo.
Directions from the hotel to the Detroit Zoo:
- Get on I-696 E from Northwestern Hwy
- Follow I-696 E to W 10 Mile Rd. Take exit 16 from I-696 E
- Continue on W 10 Mile Rd to your destination
Directions from the Detroit Zoo to the hotel:
- Get on I-696 W
- Follow I-696 W to W Eleven Mile Rd in Southfield. Take exit 11 from I-696 W
- Take Evergreen Rd and Town Center to your destination
Explore all 13 of the Detroit Zoo's diverse habitats during your next visit.
- African Forest
- African Grasslands
- American Grasslands
- Arctic Ring of Life
- Asian Forest
- Australian Outback
- Butterfly Garden
- River Otter Habitat
- Reptile Conservation Center
- Free-Flight Aerial
- National Amphibian Conservation Center
- Penguin Conservation Center
- Wildlife Interpretive Gallery